Paint your own star workshop
Would you like to decorate a ceramic Christmas star?
Sarah from Sea Soul Studio will be running a ceramic decorating workshop on 28th November from 11-2pm where you can paint your own ceramic bisque star.
Your star will then be glazed and fired by Sarah in her home studio, ready to be collected from her stall at the market in the lead up to Christmas.
Each star will be strung on natural twine and presented in a linen keepsake bag, which will make a gorgeous momento to gift to someone special or adorn your tree for years to come.
Sarah is well known for her beautiful ceramic work and you see some of her lovely work on her website www.seasoulstudio.com/.
- Event is open to ages of 10 and upwards as children must be able to approach the marquee and work independantly in order to maintain social distancing standards.
- Each participant must use the provided hand sanitiser prior to commencing the workshop.
- The activity should take approximately 10 minutes.
- Please select your preferred time slot and be punctual on the day; the work spaces will be cleaned regularly.
- Pre-purchase ensures you have secured a star to decorate, there will be no refunds for change of mind or not attending on the day.
- If you know you can't make it you can transfer your star to a friend by Sarah up to 24 hours before the event begins to email@example.com.
Cost: $20 per person
Date: Saturday, 28th November
Time: 11- 2 pm (select from one of three time slots)
Location: On the Salamanca Lawns side, opposite Montpelier Retreat
Register for this event here: https://www.seasoulstudio.com/category/workshops
Saturday, 28 November 2020 | 11:00 AM
- 02:00 PM
Salamanca Lawns, Castray Esplanade, Hobart 7000 View Map